Thursday 23 January 2014

The #1 Place to find the Best Online Photography Course


Hey, Lewis here,


And you’re reading my uncensored review of what I really thought about Evan Sharboneau’s Trick Online Photography Course.
Photography & Special Effects
Note that this a review though, if you’re looking for Evan’s website then click here. Evan Sharboneau’s Online Photography Course.

Why am I writing this?

Well, as you may know from my other posts, I created this website to let people know of any Online Photography Courses that would benefit the beginner photographer. So, during my research I found Evan Sharboneau’s Trick Photography & Special Effects. There weren’t many real reviews around so I thought I’d write one quickly to help any of you who are looking for a Online Photography Course. But be warned, I’ll be going into the great, the good and the not-so-good, so if that’s something you might not want to hear, then you may as well leave now.
So, here it is. The Great, The Good, and the Not-So-Good:

The Great –

Okay, So I’ll be truthful with you here. The greatest thing about this course is the genius information and methods you will learn and implement in every picture you take. You will learn how to gauge composition, exposure, natural lighting, and so much more! As well as the general knowledge about photography, Evan gives you some GOLDEN information about different tricks you can use to make your pictures stand out. When I stand out, I mean STAND OUT. I can’t stress to you enough, this information is GOLD.
Click Here to See Evan Sharboneau’s Online Photography Course.

The Good –

Okay, now the good. Well to be totally honest with you, going into these photography lessons, I thought I had everything (equipment-wise) to make it through the course. I later found out that I needed to download Photoshop for one segment. But it really isn’t a big deal, and that’s why I put this as ‘The Good’ because you can get Photoshop online for free on a trial, and once again, the techniques you learn within Photoshop are really useful.

The Not-So-Good –

Ah this is where I have to lower the tone a little, and give you what you really want to know. What is bad about these photography lessons? Well, for me, I thought it was too extensive. However, there is conflict in my mind as to weather this is a legitimate criticism as I have been taking pictures for years now and already knew some of the techniques. I feel that in some areas, the information could have been less with the same effectiveness. But then again, if you’re a beginner, and you want to learn more, Evan will literally not only take you step by step, but actually move your legs for you with the information he gives.   Thank You for reading this post all the way through! If you’ve have gotten this far, you’re probably interested in the course. So, to conclude, if you’re looking for Online Photography Courses, or Online Photography Lessons, then Evan Sharboneau’s Trick Photography & Special Effects is literally the best thing you could do right now.
Check the Course Out Here - Evan Sharboneau’s Online Photography Course
And as always, keep snapping those pics!
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment